Saturday 1 October 2016

Tacher vs Students




TEACHER: Hannah , give me a sentence starting with '
I. '
HANNAH: I is...
TEACHER: No, Hannah ...... always say, 'I am.'
HANNAH: All right... 'I am the ninth letter of the
alphabet'
_______________________________
TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped
down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it.
Now, Peter , do you know why his father didn't
punish him?

PETER: Because George still had the axe in his
hand......
_______________________________
TEACHER: Now, Racheal , tell me frankly, do you say
prayers before eating?
RACHAEL : No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good
cook.
______________________________
TEACHER: Kehinde , your composition on 'My Dog' is
exactly the same as your brother's.. Did you copy his?
KEHINDE : No sir, It's the same dog.
(I want to adopt this kid!!!)
____________________________
TEACHER: Femi, what do you call a person who keeps
on talking when people are no longer interested?
FEMI: A teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment