Saturday 24 September 2016

MY FIRST SEX EXPERIENCE WITH AN ONLINE GIRL


Girls are cheap.
I have tried to convince this girl on facebook and BBM to visit me but she always tell me that she is busy. Her profile
pictures was always tempting her curves, her boobs name it everything make sense.
I decided to take it to another level at my own expense. . .
Hope you know what I mean?
So at last I was able to decode her to give me her number, I called her immediately to confirm if it was really her number.
We talked for a while and I discovered that she just lives a stone throw from my place, I said within me;
"Kai see food oo"
As an award winning womanizer convincing her was just like counting A,B,C.
She promised me that she will visit me next week Thursday.
Thursday seemed too far but that was just the price to enter her honey pot.
Thursday finally came, I called her around 7:30 just to confirm if she was still coming. She said

in affirmative, I arranged
my room immediately, bought 8 condoms (Guess it was too much)
Around 10.am she knocked on my door, she dressed seductively and was charming . . .
I chuckled" Today na Today"
I laughed within me. . . .
You know why I de laugh?
Because I just draw ur attention now.
See as you dey serious de read this story. . .
My dear I wish you can learn how to read your bible like dis. . . I bet you God will like it and be happy.
See your head!

No comments:

Post a Comment