Friday 22 July 2016

AKPORS THE WISE GUY

Akpos went to a bar to relax his nerves this sunny afternoon. While at the bar Akpos shouted and said to the barman; "Give me a bottle of small stout and give everybody here 2 bottles of big stout let
them enjoy because when I drink stout, everybody drinks stout."
.
The barman obeyed people in the bar started hailing Akpors while sipping on their free drinks.
.
Akpos ordered again "Barman! Give me a bottle of small stout and give everybody here 2 bottles of big stout let them enjoy because when I drink stout, everybody drinks stout".
.
Everybody cheered and hailed Akpos louder.
.
After some minutes again

Akpors said "barman give me a plate of fish pepper soup and give everybody here too plates of fish pepper soup each, let them eat while I eat".
.
They were so happy and heaped praises on Akpos while they ate and drank.
.
About an hour later, Akpos beckoned on the Barman and said to him, "Bring me my bill and also give everybody here their bill too because when I pay my bill, everybody will pay their bills too!"
.
.
Guess what happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment