Friday 29 July 2016

Must Read True Confession By Akpos


I was a Candidate at a JAMB
Examination. We were writing
Use Of English. I shaded the ones
i knew and was waiting for
manner to fall from Heaven when
i noticed a very beautiful girl
sitting beside me. She was
shading and was not looking up.
Through the help of my long
neck, i peeped and checked her
work, she was on number 65, i
was still on number 21 and time
was running out. I quickly
thanked God and started shading
along with her. We got to number
98 together, suddenly, she looked
up, caught me and shouted in a
low tone,
What are it? Why is you dey
copying me? Copys! copys! You is
not shaming! As big as you dey!
You is a dull boys! You are a
disgrace to your manhood.
Na so i shout; heeeey! heeeeyyy!!!
heeeyyyy!!!
I am finished yay, who has eraser
eeeehhhh!!!!!!! ! Bad Market.....
Hit Like If You Understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment