Tuesday 26 July 2016

*****NEW SCAM ALERT OO!!*****


Don't fall a victim o!
You will never believe what happened to me
today.
I still can't get over it.
I went to the supermarket to pick something
to eat before an event.
As I was walking down the aisle, I noticed
this woman starring at me.
I looked at her and kept walking to the front
counter to pick bottled water and gala.
As I picked them and turned, I found the
same woman right behind me!
I tried to show her some
love, so I smiled & said "hi".
Then I went on to get a canned coke.
Can u believe the same woman followed me?
I was getting a little bit
nervous and mad because she was following
me without saying a thing.
But I tried to stay friendly, I just said "hi"
again.
She finally responded and said, "I am sorry
for starring but you look just like my youngest
SON.
We just buried him two weeks ago" I felt
silly for getting mad as I expressed my
sympathy to her.
She said she was fine as she knows that her
Child is with the Lord.
She then asked me to do her a favour which I
obliged.
She said "I'm a bit sad that my child never
said goodbye to me before passing on".
She asked me to get in line behind her so
when she's leaving the store, I should say
"goodbye mum" so she could have some
sense of closure.
Though her request was weird, I however
agreed to grant it.
So as she collected her bags from the cashier
and walked away, I said "bye mum".
She turned and said "bye dear".
When d cashier calculated my stuff, she said
d total was N18,750.
I said what!!!
Can u tell me how a N70 bottled water, N50
gala and N100 canned coke equals N18,750?
She said "your mum said you are paying for
hers too". My mum? I shouted.
That woman is not my mother ooo!!!.
I quickly rushed out just in time to see the
woman approaching the parking lot. I ran
after her and was screaming..."ex cuse me,
excuse me!!!".
She started running.
I caught up with her just before she was able
to close the door of her car.
I kept on pulling and pulling her leg, just like
I am pulling yours now!
You too like gist self.
See as you serious dey read....do you have
fuel and light, if you do please I need some
fuel and if you don't then we're in the same
category.....

No comments:

Post a Comment