Monday 25 July 2016

RAGAE BLUES

Lyrics: Harry Song - Reggae Blues remix ft.
Mourinho
After the matches face a boo (the boo,the
boo)
Make you do as you do (I do,I do)
Enjoy the matches,chelsea blues (the
blues,the blues)
Cause even the blues get a boo (a boo,a
boo)
Share the points,share the goals (the
goals,the goals)
Everybody wanna win (the blues,the blues)
As far as say IVANOVIC dey play (dey play,dey
play)
Wingers pop champagne oo....aaahhhaaa
haaaaa
Verse 1....
Bobo see NAISMITH wey dem dey boo (dey
boo,dey
boo)
He don turn Amokachi the Bull (the bull,the
bull)
Mourinho dont know what to do(to do to
do)
Oga Abrahimovic just dey look (dey look,dey
look)
hahahahaahahahaha........

i no get lyrics
again,you can
Fill in the blank spaces, even chelsea fans the
blues
(the blues,the blues).....
Abeg chelsea fans na Harry song cause am
so make
una no kill me .. Cause me myself dey boo d
blues
( the blues, the
blues)
Lol
The boo chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment