Thursday 28 July 2016

MY FIRST TIME TO USE A CONDOM..


.
I entered a shop and bought a pack
with 3 condoms, looked at
them curiously for a while
wondering how on earth I could use
them.
The Lady at the counter noticed my
puzzlement and asked sincerely,
''Have you ever used a condom? Do
you know how to put it on?''
I blushed and said,"No!"
The lady took one condom and
opened it and wore it on her thumb
as an example.
.
"This is how you wear it. You have to
make sure its tight!''
I was even more puzzled by this. I
was just an innnocent young man.
She noticed how shy and confused I
was.
"You must be a virgin," she said
teasingly.
"Have you ever had sex?".. She
asked..
l said, ''No!"
.
Then she looked around the shop;
there was no one but just the 2 of
us. She called me behind the
counter, opened the door leading to
the back-rooms and invited me in.
She quickly locked the door, told me
to hurry up... "We don't have time!"
She said.
.
She pulled her short skirt up, her
panty down, opened her legs and
layed her back on a table. Then she
told me to wear the condom on just
like she had told me.
I did, and she pulled me close, and
oh yes there I Was right deep inside
her wet sweet flesh.
.
But Oh My God no, in just 10
seconds inside it was just too
much and I came; tsaaa tsaaa tsaaa
tsaaaa twii twii tsaaa
ziii.!!
The lady felt it too, she felt the hot
cremora inside her, and asked me,
''Did you put the condom on like I
told you?"
"Yes I did. Just like you told me!" I
replied. She said, ''Lets see!"
.
(I showed her)
"Oh shit!" she screamed. "You are
supposed to wear it on your PENIS
not on your THUMB, you dummy.. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment