Saturday 6 August 2016

250 BLOCKS


A man built a room with 250 blocks and
later turned it to a school, with him being
the headmaster. Whenever his students
offend him, he would tell them to go and
give the wall 50 punches.
Two students are Musa and Akpors offended him on a day, after his orders,
Musa started punching the wall. He was
crying heavily but the headmaster did not
tell him to leave until he finished the 50
punches. He told Akpors to go and do like
wise. 

Akpors: Rubbishhhhhh......
Headmaster: For saying that, it's now 100
punches for you.
Akpors: Nonsenseeeeee.
Headmaster: Now 200 punches.
Akpors went towards the wall, as he gave the wall a punch (gbooooo), a block fell
down from the wall.
Headmaster: What's that???
Akpors: Nothing...Gbooooo (another block falls). 

Headmaster: You can go and sit down.
Akpors: That would be total injustice,
Musa
finished his punishment, I also want to
finish my own...gboooo, gbooo, gboooo
(blocks falling down). 

Headmaster(Red eyes): I SAID GO AND
SIT
DOWN.
Akpors: That would be cheating on the
other student...gbooo ,gboooo, gbooo
(blocks falling down). 

Headmaster: Can't I instruct you, am I not
old enough to be your father?
Akpors: For mentioning my fathers' name,
I've increased my punishment to 250
punches.
The headmaster knelt down. Headmaster: My good son, take it easy, i
know this building is already going down,
but please pardon the foundation.
Should Akpors accept his apology or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment