Thursday 4 August 2016

THE BIG SHAME


I was eating and enjoyn my mineral drink dis a.m @7:45 Restaurant a
man entered the restaurant wit a brief case. I
guess he is a politician working wit obiano becos his dressing and
pot belly portrays it. He walked and sat down as
every body looked at him. Suddenly a woman
came to him and started crying. The woman
knelt down and told him dat her children and her
wana die of hunger since her husband died. This
man opened the brief case and gave dis woman
five hundred thousand naira. D woman jumped
up and left d scene in happiness. I was still
watchn wen anoda man started crying and came
to him. He knelt down and beggged him dat he
need a money to establish a bizness. This man
brot out ten million naira cheque and gave this
man. This time, i started murmuring and
practicing on the lie i wil blow to have my own
national cake. I started crying and came to the
man. Immediately i knelt down, I heard cut!! Cut!!
Cut!!. I turned and saw the director of the movie.
He lafed and said o boi na movie we dey shoot
here. Hahahahahah shame wan kill me.```

No comments:

Post a Comment