Tuesday 9 August 2016

MY DEAR NIGERIANS





My dear Ghanaians; Its church, not 'Chech'.
Pastor, not 'pastar'. Doctor, not 'Dactar'.
My fellow Nigerians; Its bath, not 'baff'. Our
currency is called Naira, not 'narrah'.

My dear Edo people; Its argument, not 'ajument'.
My dear Yorubas; Its Air, not 'hair'. Eight, not'hate'. Its
Van Persie, not 'Fan Persin'.

My dear Ibadan peeps; Its not 'sun tissu', its
Sean Tizzle! Its not 'siro' but zero!
My dear Hausa people Its fifty, not 'pipty'. Its people, not
'fiffle'. Its five, not 'pipe'. Glo, not 'gilo'! Seriously it is
'Tuface weds Annie Macauley', stop saying 'Toothpaste
weds Animal calling'.

My Egun people; Its actually 'MTN' and not
'NTM'!
My dear Calabar peeps; Kindly note its love and not
'rurf'.
My Benue people; Its not 'Lick Loss', its 'RickRoss'.
My Igbo people; There is nothing like
'thaaasand', it is thousand. It is bed-sheet and not 'bay
sheet'. And its thirty, not 'thartie'!

Our Lord's prayer is actually 'Our Father, who at in
Heaven. Hallowed be your name...', and not 'Our Father,
look at eleven, adaobi thy name...'."
Malam bwhahahahari,
its APC not Hey Fee Cee!

Osibanjo, not Osubunde!

Stabilize oil price, not Stafilise oil frize

Akwa ibomite mbok its not
Not My Kod, its My God
Not Chisos, its Jesus
Not Yacket, its Jacket
Not Yunsion, its Junction
Not Seben, its Seven

Igbo biko its not,
Not revel, its level
Not vely, its very
Not levelation, its revelation
Not bloda, its brother
Not ling load, its Ring Road

Hausa abeg its not
Not Frovelm, its problem
Not pouty, its fourty
Not 'walahi I no dey', its 'he is not around'
Not pipty pipe, its fifty five

No comments:

Post a Comment