Monday 22 August 2016

AKPORS VS WARDEN





A warden caught Akpos leaving the vicinity of the reservoir with a bucket of fish and the following conversation ensued:
Warden: Aha! I’ve caught you stealing fish red-handed!
Akpos: What do you mean by red-handed?
Warden: You’ve got a bucket full of fish right here, u can’t talk your way out of it this time.
Akpos: Oh, you don’t understand, I’ve not stolen a thing. These are my pet fish! I bring them to the reservoir once a week for exercise. After they’ve had a good swim, they come back to the bucket and we go back home.
Warden: Do you expect me to believe such a tale?
Akpos: I can prove it. 
So they walked back to the reservoir and Akpos dipped the bucket in and the fishes swam away.
They both stood in silence for 20, 30, 40 minutes and there was no sign of the fish coming back to the bucket.
Warden: Ha, you lying rogue!!! You stole fish.
Akpos: What fish? Where is your proof?

No comments:

Post a Comment