Wednesday 3 August 2016

Just Laugh and Share To Make Others Laugh




Akpos has been admiring
his
neighbor's
wife. The neighbor's wife
always gives
him this seductive smile
whenever they
greet each other. Akpos
didn't know
how to approach the lady
to tell her of his
desires because she's
married. So,one
day the lady herself
approached
Akpors alone in his
apartment. AKPOS:
Hi.
LADY: Hi. AKPOS: Is
everything alright?
LADY: Yes. Just need little
help from you
(Smiling seductively).
AKPOS: Wow! Anything for
the angel.
LADY: I...I...I...just don't
know how to
say this. I'll be so ashamed
of myself if I ask
and you say no.
AKPOS: Oh my lady. you
don't have to.
I
am ready to do anything for
you.
LADY: You know, it's been
over 3 weeks since my
husband travelled...
AKPOS: Yes! Yes! Yes!
LADY: And even when he's
around,he
has
some... (pause for a while)
he has some
disabilities...AKPOS: Oh
poor you... You must have
been going through hell!
LADY: I know you'll be
stronger than
him...
AKPOS: Sure.
LADY: Can you help me?
AKPOS: Wow! Now? Sure,
I'm ready if
you are ready. LADY: Oh
thanks
goodness! that's why I
came to you. Can you help
me carry our
deep freezer from our
kitchen to the
next street for repairs?
Akpos nearly Cried!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment