Friday 19 August 2016

The best Jokes of Akpors




A teacher lecturing on population said, “In the world, after every 10 seconds, a woman gives birth to a kid.”
 Akpors stood up and said, “we must find that woman and stop her!”

Akpors: Why are all these people running?
Man: This is a race, the winner will get the cup.

Akpors: If only the winner will get the cup, why are others running?

Akpors told his servant: Go and water the plants.
Servant: It’s already raining.
Akpors: So what? Take an umbrella and go!

Postman: I had to come five miles to deliver you this package.
Akpors: Why did you have to come so far, instead you could have posted it.

Akpors was writing something very slowly. A friend asked “why are you writing so slowly?
Akpors: I’m writing to my six year old son, he cant read very fast.

Akpors At an Art gallery:
I suppose this horrible looking thing is what you call modern art?
Art dealer: I beg your pardon sir, that is a mirror!

No comments:

Post a Comment