Monday 1 August 2016

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE


As I Was Gisting With My Friends Outside, One Tall, Black,
Pretty, Coca Cola Bottled Girl Came Out From Her Friend's
Compound. I Approached Her.
ME: Hello...Helloo o
GIRL: What! Why Are You Purchasing Me?
ME: (Shocked) It Seems You're Very New In This Area
GIRL: Yes Yes Yes.. I'm A Nuisance In This Area So??!
ME: (Scratches Head) Okay Why Don't You Come And Say
Hello To My Friends
(She Greets Them And Tries Walking Away)
ME: Come On.. Are We Quarreling?
GIRL: Oh My gods!! (Sighs) Look Am Tired Okay
ME: Oh!! Can Really See Fatigue Written All Over Your Face
GIRL: Really?? I Just Rub It This Morning.
ME: Since You're Tired, Why Don't You Come And Sit With
Us For A While
(She Agrees)
FRIEND 1: Seriously Do You Care For Shawarma?
GIRL: NO! I Don't Take Alcohol
FRIEND 2: Do You Prefer Snacks?
GIRL: NO! It's Too Sugary
FRIEND 3: How About Ice Cream?
GIRL: It's Too Hot For My Liking
ME: (Stands) Alright Can You Follow Us On Twitter?
GIRL: Mehn! I Hate That Restaurant.
(We All Ran Away)

No comments:

Post a Comment